Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:44:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:
                 (((Jaw-Droppin’ Amazement)))

~F,hatp uwasps’ scompltel-lwee wimcredablll`….

<Reaches down to locate jaw, then swiftly reattaches it>

                    Ahhh, that’s much better…

lol

What I meant to say is;
  That was completely incredible the way you used the
adventures base as an island preceding the jutting cliffs
behind. The whole scene just ‘SmAcKs’ of Peter Pan’s
Lost Boyz ‘Never-Never-Land’ mystical refuge!!!

http://www.ragnarok7.com/Tauros%20Outpost/AAAOverview.jpg

You captured a feeling in this creation that speaks invariably
of a cliff dwelling outpost for the dregs and outcasts of society.

         I jus’ love it soooooooo much!
     http://www.ragnarok7.com/lego.html

Wow Richard, thanks for the awesome comments!  I really like the way the
adventures baseplate worked out.  And I think it looks a lot better with the
sculpted sand bar things, than just square, like I had it before.

I'm glad you like the whole "ruggedness" aspect of it.  It kind of makes you
look at it a little harder when you see it and can't pick out patterns and
such, and I think that's the reason it looks so detailed, because each
section has its own special structure.

Wilson