Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 18:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
Okay, enough rambling.  You can check out the Tauros Military Outpost in the
Structures section of the main page, located here:

http://www.ragnarok7.com/lego.html

Beautiful!  I think the tendency in MOCs is moving from stand alone (1) to
contextual ones (2).  Your's is truly a "slice"
out of the world.

-- Pawel

(1)  Stand-alone MOC - an MOC that lacks a geographical foundation:
http://www.05fun.net/~kaki/gallery01.htm

(2)  In the context of the landscape - an example of this is Mist Lake Castle:
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_ga_le08a.htm