Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:27:03 GMT

Wilson!

I saw this behemoth on Brickshelf, but didn't want to steal any thunder.  It
is absolutely amazing.  The fact that it actually looks like it was cut and
fashioned out of big chunks of rock is it's best feature.  The totally
random and sporadic use of grey and dark grey with little bits of green and
brown give it a very realistic feel.

But you didn't stop there, you've got all those little things - the dining
room, that cool catapult, the nifty bull statue (in exactly the right
place), and my favorite new little feature, your bridge.  That is awesome.

I could go on and on about this one - I don't think one can really
appreciate it without seeing it in person.

-Chris

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
Hey everybody, I'm back after a long period of lurking.  But not to worry,
I've brought a little something back with me.

The Tauros Military Outpost was my big project for our local fair, and it's
been almost a year since it was first started.  So after much toiling away
taking pictures, building the web-pages, and then moving the entire site,
the Tauros Outpost is finally viewable in it's full glory.

I've finally moved my site to a new, more easily recognizable domain name.
So if you've got links people, change 'em now.

Okay, enough rambling.  You can check out the Tauros Military Outpost in the
Structures section of the main page, located here:

http://www.ragnarok7.com/lego.html

I also changed my header pic on the main page, as well.  The old one was
getting a little, well, old.

Let me know what you think.

Wilson