 Castle / 18687
Re: Raising a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Ishak wrote:
What do most AFOLs use as an underlay when raising a model? (landscaping,
mountains, cliffs, etc). 2x4 standard bricks, Duplo bricks???

I once raised up 32x32 baseplates. Underneath I used 4x4 pillars. At the edges,
the pillars would wrap over the edge of the baseplate to hold it down. Baseplate
is really equal to one plate.

Now that every Harry Potter set comes with a thick gray basebrick, I am trying
those, but only for landscaping about 3 bricks high.