 Castle / 18681
Re: Raising a model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:19:30 GMT

"Dave" <ishakd@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:Hp08F2.13zp@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

------------8<-------- snip
Is there another method I just dont know of? Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave

I use a latice of 2xX bricks to build up a framework. I have bags of old
crummy scratched and pre abs LEGO bricks I have been trying to find what to
do with
they are perfect for it. Another option is use *cough*Clone*cough* bricks.
No one is going to see them and they are surely cheaper.

or you could use those otherwise useless bi'cronic'le figures to prop up ...
no, id better not go there ;)

--
James Stacey
------