 Castle / 15893
Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:55:01 GMT

Hello!

The way I use to look at it (no one have to agree of course)

I do not agree at all :-)

1984-1987 Crusders (Good) vs Black Falcons (Bad)

In these years there were no "Good" and "Bad", there were just knights from
different clans, who sometimes made war on each other, sometimes lived in
peace together. BTW the Crusaders are more aggressive (and therefore more
likely called "bad") than the Black Falcons, for they have much more battle
machines.

1988-1991 Robin and the Forestpeople (Good) vs Black Knights I (Bad)
1992      Black Knights II (Good) vs Wolfpack (Bad or more Neutral)

I wouldn't make a difference between Black Knights I and Black Knights II.
They are 'Dragon Knights' altogether. When I was a child those knights were
evil, and #6085 used to be my castle for the Sheriff of Nottingham :-)

The Wolfpack guys are probably robbers as well as the Forest Men (Robin
Hood). However, they do not have noble intents when thieving from the rich men.

1993-1995 Royal Knights (Good) vs Dargon Masters (Bad)
1996-1998 Forestmen (Good) vs Fright Knights (Bad)
2000-2001 Knight Kingdom (Good) vs Bulls (Bad)

Well, I think, that's exactly what was intended bei TLC.

Bye
Jojo