 Castle / 15876
Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:47:10 GMT

Yes - set 6087 supports this, but also:
Fright Knights (Bad) vs Royal Knights (Good) in set 6097
and:
Fright Knights (Bad) vs some other generic knightly fellow that I can't
place (presumably Good) in set 6047/6099
That knight also belongs to the Royal Knights (the same one from 6090).

I guess that's why they call the set 6099, "Traitor Transport", because
the Royal Knight has changed allegiences and joined his enemy (the Fright
(k)Nights)in fine "benedict arnold" style.  :)

Ben