 Castle / 15869
Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:50:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Micheal Hassall writes:
I was setting up a castle battle diorama last week when I thought, "Hey, in
Castle Lego, who is bad?". I mean in the newest theme, the bull guys were
clearly bad guys. But just one theme earlyer, the fright nights had no enemy
as far as i remember, but seemed to be evil. considering they were on their
own the could have been good or evil, which one were they?!?!?!?

Hi Michael,
2 things:
1. Check this discussion on the matter from the previous time some1 ask
   that question:
   http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=10815

2. The way I use to look at it (no one have to agree of course):

1984-1987 Crusders (Good) vs Black Falcons (Bad)
1988-1991 Robin and the Forestpeople (Good) vs Black Knights I (Bad)
1992      Black Knights II (Good) vs Wolfpack (Bad or more Neutral)
1993-1995 Royal Knights (Good) vs Dargon Masters (Bad)
1996-1998 Forestmen (Good) vs Fright Knights (Bad)
2000-2001 Knight Kingdom (Good) vs Bulls (Bad)

Hope that helps

Love LEGO, Love Castles
Yaron "Webrain" Dori