 Castle / 10815
10814  |  10816
Subject:
Help me out please !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:00:03 GMT

Hi folks !

I'm a big castle fan, but i have a problem.
I am building a great army, but i wonder,
i have about 8 different armies, maybe more.
There's royal knights, forest men, fright nights,
those Majisto guys, the classic guys in about
10 different styles...

My question: who's a friend of who, and who isnt
Í mean i'm thinking of building one great bud guys army,
with the fright knights, bull's folk and the Majisto lads,
but dont they kill each other first ?

Like to hear from you on this matter !

Lex