 Castle / 10817
Re: Help me out please !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:01:02 GMT

Well, if you want to skim through what other people think about this matter,
go can look at this post and its subsequent replies:

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=9849

If that doesn't answer your question, you can search the .castle newsgroups
for the information you need.

HTH, Wilson

I'm a big castle fan, but i have a problem.
I am building a great army, but i wonder,
i have about 8 different armies, maybe more.
There's royal knights, forest men, fright nights,
those Majisto guys, the classic guys in about
10 different styles...

My question: who's a friend of who, and who isnt
Í mean i'm thinking of building one great bud guys army,
with the fright knights, bull's folk and the Majisto lads,
but dont they kill each other first ?

Like to hear from you on this matter !

Lex