 Castle / 10829
Re: Help me out please !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:56:00 GMT

It's really entirely up to you. It isn't really clear form eth legpo sets
themselves just who is friends with who. One set from the early nineties has
the Black Falcons besieging the Dragon Knights on a kind of wall with a
gateway. Another set from the same era has Black Falcons and Dragon Knights
seemingly friendly on a blue and black warship ship together.

It probably depends a lot on which factions you have most men from though.
Your two largest factions could be the two main opposing forces, with
reinforcements and allies from the others.

Also, don't be afraid to create your own factions different from the ones
Lego has put forward. If you (like me) don't think that a bunch of forestmen
or rogues need their own coat of arms, give the Wolfpack and Dark Forest
figs helmets and make them just another ordinary military faction. You can
still have bandits, peasants and outlaws as part of your world, but without
any kind of heraldic device at all. If you don't want the cross axe
crusaders and the lion crusaders to be on the same faction, or even side,
they don't have to be.

cheers

Magnus