 Castle / 10816
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Stacey writes:
I've finally got round to putting some photos of my latest MOC up on my
site - a church.
Please have a look and LMKWYT.
James
www.minifig.co.uk

"time for bed" said Zebedee

Nice design.  I like the blue stripes going around it.  The buttresses going
into the roof are great.  I like the use of trans-red rounds in the window
crosses.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html