 Castle / 10840
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:50:11 GMT

thats the benefit of working in a web design studio :) It took my friend
about 10 minutes in Macromedia Fireworks to come up with the concept.

thanks
James

A little off topic, I won't even comment on the models (which I like :) )
I just wanted to say I love the layout of your site!  The only thing I • hate
about sites like yours are that they prove someone can make a simple site
look nice, and I can't :)

OK, now I can comment on the models - Cool :)
I like the church, though I think the church should be one of the largest
structures in any city (not that I'm religious, but going on history...)
I especially like the House with Courtyard and Dockside Tavern
though.  Keep it up :)

plucky