 Castle / 10814
  Site Update

I've finally got round to putting some photos of my latest MOC up on my site - a church. Please have a look and LMKWYT. James www.minifig.co.uk "time for bed" said Zebedee (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Nice design. I like the blue stripes going around it. The buttresses going into the roof are great. I like the use of trans-red rounds in the window crosses. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) James, Very nice church, what a good way to use up that white. George (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Very nice, and for those of you who have played Warcraft II ... does the first picture remind you of the human fortress? I could not find a link of a fortress online, so if anyone can snap it, I would appreciate it - for comparison sake :) I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

(...) Regarding the new church, A beautiful little model indeed ! (Well, perhaps not so little, but it has a quaintness to it -a simplicity, perhaps, that visually reduces its apparent size to a friendly managable level.) I had thought of using the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Very nice! A good way to use up those blue 2 by 2 by 2 pointed parts, I really like the curved white parts on the roof. I need to build a church like this, my current mini chapel in my present castle in a rather pathetic affair, truth be told. You (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

(...) A little off topic, I won't even comment on the models (which I like :) ) I just wanted to say I love the layout of your site! The only thing I hate about sites like yours are that they prove someone can make a simple site look nice, and I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Thanks Jason. It was the arch pieces that kinda led how the design went. I think they were from a paradisia set. I wanted to use trans 1x1 plates but didnt have anywhere near enough :) "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

You can expect a blue building, a yellow building and a couple of red buildings before I get through my brick backlog ;) "George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message news:GMDwD7.I06@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

Thanks Pawel Are blue slopes rare at the moment then?? the ones used on the church are certainly all old (and a few are a bit stained - doesn't matter so much for a roof tho does it) Yes exept where I've stated all the MOC's on the site are still (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

I'd built a few smaller ones myself and they hadn't worked and ended up getting recycled. It was something I'd meant to do since I first saw the stained glass piece. It took a few photos to get the lighting inside acceptable. It produced some really (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Site Update

Thats what I got for buying lots of chrome castle sets loads of blue spires. It wasnt originally intended to have them but they looked kinda good on it and stopped them filling up a drawer. I may make some modification to the back, build the 4x1 bar (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Site Update

thats the benefit of working in a web design studio :) It took my friend about 10 minutes in Macromedia Fireworks to come up with the concept. thanks James (...) hate (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)