 Castle / 10836
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:29:27 GMT

Thanks Pawel

Are blue slopes rare at the moment then?? the ones used on the church are
certainly all old (and a few are a bit stained - doesn't matter so much for
a roof tho does it)

Yes exept where I've stated all the MOC's on the site are still built and
sitting on the shelves behind me. If I can find the time and space I'll do
another BIG layout.

and yes I played Warcraft II to death when it came out (quit poking me!) but
there wasn't any conscious influences there :)

James

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Please have a look and LMKWYT.
James
www.minifig.co.uk

Very nice, and for those of you who have played Warcraft II ... does the
first picture remind you of the human fortress?  I could not find a link • of
a fortress online, so if anyone can snap it, I would appreciate it - for
comparison sake :)

I think the combination of blue and white is a great one.  I am envious of
your blue slopes - I wish lego would offer slopes in blue and yellow like
they do in black and red.

Good usage of the stained glass, as well as making the stained crosses on
the side yourself.  Also, kudos on not making your walls too flat - it's a
very easy trap to fall into.  An extra pillar sticking out of the wall can
do wonders.

So what's your next project?  How many of the buildings on your site do • you
have currently built?  Can you show a picture of all of them side-by-side? • :)

     -- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/