 Castle / 10837
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:36:52 GMT

I'd built a few smaller ones myself and they hadn't worked and ended up
getting recycled. It was something I'd meant to do since I first saw the
stained glass piece. It took a few photos to get the lighting inside
acceptable. It produced some really freaky pictures with too much light :)

James

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Please have a look and LMKWYT.
James
www.minifig.co.uk

Regarding the new church,

A beautiful little model indeed !  (Well, perhaps not so little, but it • has
a quaintness to it -a simplicity, perhaps, that visually reduces its
apparent size to a friendly managable level.)

I had thought of using the stained glass window in that way, but the • church
I recently built (sorry no pics yet) for my town was at a smaller scale • and
would not fit.  I'm happy to see that it can illuminate the interior as
shown in your image!

Keep up the great works of art and architecture!
-Hendo