 Castle / 10839
Re: Site Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:45:02 GMT

Thats what I got for buying lots of chrome castle sets loads of blue spires.
It wasnt originally intended to have them but they looked kinda good on it
and stopped them filling up a drawer.
I may make some modification to the back, build the 4x1 bar into a white
window ledge or something.
thanks for the idea
james
"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Very nice!

A good way to use up those blue 2 by 2 by 2 pointed parts, I really like • the
curved white parts on the roof. I need to build a church like this, my
current mini chapel in my present castle in a rather pathetic affair, • truth
be told.

You could perhaps try to build up more of a frame around the stain glass
window, so that the see-through  4 by 1 thin thing isn't visible jutting • out
so much.

cheers

Magnus