 Castle / 9849
9848  |  9850
Subject:
Factions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:07:15 GMT

Hello, everyone.

I know everyone has already shared their views on minifig factions, but I am
new so I'll put in my two cents:

Black Knights: Epitome of chivalry and all around heroicness.
Dragon Masters: Part of BK.
Royal Knights, Knights Kingdom: Good guys from a remote southern kingdom.
Forestmen: Good, but rarely show up as they are buried in the dense Forest
Sauvage.
Black Falcons: Haven't really figured them out yet, plus I have like 2 so
they will probably be guards or something.
Wolfpack: Neutral. They help out whatever side seems to do them justice
Classic LEGOLAND, Yellow Castle: They seem good, but it is hard to tell,
since so few of their once thriving kingdom survived the Dark Ages.
Fright Knights: Evile assassins with loads of undead.
Bulls: Good people ruled by an evil posessed leader. Those grey eyes just
seem demonic.
As you can see, my kingdom is pretty much overrun by good guys, but every
battle some people from everywhere defect and join my evile Bat Lord/Vader
FK ruler, only to be decapitated by all the good troops. Peace

the chinchilla