 Castle / 16001
Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Mattia writes:

Great story, Matt.  Very intriguing.  You
should make a storyline of that, with pics
and all...Now that would be Castle...Booya!

~Dan
http://ozbricks.net/lsa/
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa/

Yep, and just to think I was just messing
around when I wrote the castle chronology.
(Actually, I considered earlier doing a
story based on the history of lego castle
factions, but for now, I'm concentrating
on completing the first volume of my story,
Anachronistic Skies.) it's a long story,
but you can read small portions here...

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Fantasy

But if I had the time and the resources,
I wouldn't hesitate at all to start a
project like that.

Anyway, thanks for the comments.

<<_Matt Hein_>>