 Castle / 15895
Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:07:49 GMT

Hi again

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
1984-1987 Crusders (Good) vs Black Falcons (Bad)

In these years there were no "Good" and "Bad", there were just knights from
different clans, who sometimes made war on each other, sometimes lived in
peace together.
You can look at it that way too I guess

BTW the Crusaders are more aggressive (and therefore more
likely called "bad") than the Black Falcons, for they have much more battle
machines.
Don't agree. I mean it's true that Crusaders had more battle machines, but
they more in everything. Black Falcons had only 6 LEGO sets while the
Crusaders had like 14. They had more in everythings, bigger castles, more
chariots etc.
However in this pictures
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-48.html
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0250-1987/0250-49.html
it's look like the Crusaders attacking the Black Falcons.
Well anyway the Black Falcons will stay forever bad in my point of view.

1988-1991 Robin and the Forestpeople (Good) vs Black Knights I (Bad)
1992      Black Knights II (Good) vs Wolfpack (Bad or more Neutral)

I wouldn't make a difference between Black Knights I and Black Knights II.
They are 'Dragon Knights' altogether. When I was a child those knights were
evil, and #6085 used to be my castle for the Sheriff of Nottingham :-)
I agree with that point. It's not right to say Black Knights I and Black
Knights II, yet I couldn't think of a better way to see it.
For ages I also included the Dargon Masters as part of that same group.

"#6085 used to be my castle for the Sheriff of Nottingham" - I think it's
not far from the truth, I think at least in several Robin Hood films they were
Dragon as their symbol.

Well something that in concerning the above, just wanted to say
Jojo as always wonderful work you made on you new (2nd) model for the ISCC

http://www.1000steine.de/iscc/iscc2/entries/133/index.htm

(I couldn't find the formel annocment on that model so I'm writting it here)

Love LEGO Love Castle
Yaron "Webrain" Dori