 Castle / 15894
Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:56:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hope this info helps.  It really isn't too difficult to do and I'd love to see
other people's work!

I know this is getting off topic, so if anyone replies, feel free to FUT it
elsewhere...

I actually would enjoy doing an epic length series of comic-style stories
like this.  With my recent rebudgeting, I might be able to save over most of
the year to get a) a camera like the one you mention, and b) a decent
computer to handle the work (I'm really in the mood for a laptop).  But,
while I let the money grow, I can work on storyboards and such.  I do have
two questions for the community in general:

1) Would it be wrong to use TLC sets in the comic?  Although I have been
building more and more MOCs, the story that has been in my head for the last
fifteen years does include at least a couple official TLC models (and I
would prefer to even use their names).  My thinking was that it would not be
infringing on anything if I give captions indicating it was not my original
idea.  In some cases, some of you might enjoy seeing an old classic set in
action.

2) Where would I post (on Lugnet) news of such a comic if my storyline
crossed several themes?  Some of the scenes I have envisioned are for
Castle, others for Town, some for Space, and a few for Pirates.

Any thoughts?

(Copied to .publish for now)

-Hendo