 Castle / 15892
Re: The Epic of the Beyhadur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:41:19 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/ • <snip>
Hey that reminds me, whatever happened with Xander de la Vega and his search
for his father?  That was really a cool story, a kinda humorous as well.

He kind of got lost in a field of non-inspiration.  Then the .space world
got its claws into me, and that was the delay of that.  It's tough having so
many different focuses :)

I understand.  I'm also currently balancing between space and castle.  It was
actually space that got me back into story-telling:
(http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=20186) and inspired me to go through with
Beyhadur.

It would be totally cool to continue the Xander story, tho.

Oh, by the way, you misspelled "written" on your splash image.

you mean this image?
it only appears mispelled.  It is "writen" .. the 'i' and 't' look similiar
together.  I actually asked my wife (an english grad student) for the correct
spelling.

If you are refering to someplace else, would you mind pointing it out directly,
as I would like to correct any silly spelling mistakes.

Thanks
-Lenny