 Castle / 15895
    Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ? —Yaron Dori
   Hi again (...) You can look at it that way too I guess (...) Don't agree. I mean it's true that Crusaders had more battle machines, but they more in everything. Black Falcons had only 6 LEGO sets while the Crusaders had like 14. They had more in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ? —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! [Crusaders vs. Black Falcons] (...) That's true. And this is why I always preferred Black Falcons rather than Crusaders. BFs were the underdogs that I've sympathy for. (...) Hehe, I can understand this point of view. Crusaders look noble with (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)