 Castle / 16002
Re: Castle Map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:57:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
For all the people with Castle adventures aka. Ikros, Andrastavia, of course
Sirob, and all the others, we should create a map putting the different
kingdoms into one world.  There is the possibility that the kingdoms are in
different worlds but IOM shows they exist on the same planet since they can
acess the same island, i guess.  THis would be a neat endevour, connecting
the different kingdoms and creating a more interactive environment.  The map
could be linked from the side bar under links and resourses.  A map of all
of lego castle, What do You all Think?

-Nick
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111

Well I know not many people have ever read my story cause its a DOC, but
thats not the point. I still have a map. The map has Calafrack (my place)
the surrounding places, and other points of intrest.

Its a big map with like 5 big continent. Its all the places know to
calafrack by commoners. Of coarse the Elves and smarter people have more
wider ranged maps this is the common mans map.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vendezzz/rouges/map.jpg

Ok so i borrowed it from a vidio game scanned map. Can you guess the game.
So if you want to add the continents of gigia to the world map I would
appreciate it.