 Castle / 15875
Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:43:01 GMT

Beautiful work, Denis!

I have just enough French to understand in general terms your descriptions,
but I wish it were easier for me!  ;)

I never learned to think in French, so I think I'll have to dig out the
dusty old translation dictionary to get the specifics.

The forge and the inn are great!
Tanya

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:

The doors are now opened for you,
Denix

_____
Fantasy & LEGO