 Castle / 15872
Re: Avalonnia : Medieval Town update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 00:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:

Hi all castle builders,

It's done, I have updated my website by
adding a chapter for my medieval town.
You'll can see in a lot of pictures,
description of the main buildings (floor
by floor), description of the inhabitants
and an interactive map where you can visit
the town as you were walking in the streets.
I hope that the last two elements I have
built could be online by the end of february.

Well, you site is screaming at me to learn
french. (why did I ever take spanish? :)
Anyway, great job with everything by far.
Even though the site isn't translated,
it's not really needed since your creations
stand out well enough. (but the explanation
would be nice.)

Again, nice work. I hope to see some
updates soon!

<<_Matt Hein_>>