 Castle / 10291
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Clay Steele writes:
Someone bring the hard workin’ man some lemonade and a fanner boy!
You must be worn out.

I am, but a plain gin and tonic will do nicely :)

They look incredible!
You got the character of each dragon embedded within the creation so well.
I think it's the heads that pull it off.

It was the heads that I built first, and are the first thing that should be
built when building a dragon in my opinion.

Tel’Karak looks so vicious, while Tempi Frei looks like she’s pondering
something.
And Vildegrass has that “I’m all pumped up” look.
Formethan’s face just says, “I’m a-gonna get ya.  There’s no use running.”

I can’t even imagine what havoc they will wreak on the world of Kahlan.

Just you wait till Book III

Keep on buildin'!
~~Clay S.

Thanks much!