 Castle / 10190
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:08:28 GMT

Anthony Sava wrote:

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

--Anthony

Well Aggie...
They look just as good as I knew they would
(Similar to most, I just read Shiri's post)

Excellent work all around. I must say though, that Vildegraas IS my
favorite (nice name... *Grin*), with Tempi Frei a close second now that
I've seen more shots of her. Very nice! Can't wait to actually SEE them
all in action in your stories.
--
Matt Brooks

Hey Mookie! Maybe you were RIGHT about that one picture we saw early?
And Tempi and Vilde are the result???? Wow, dragon's grow FAST!!!