 Castle / 10194
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:21:50 GMT

Someone bring the hard workin’ man some lemonade and a fanner boy!
You must be worn out.

They look incredible!
  You got the character of each dragon embedded within the creation so well.
I think it's the heads that pull it off.
Tel’Karak looks so vicious, while Tempi Frei looks like she’s pondering
something.
And Vildegrass has that “I’m all pumped up” look.
Formethan’s face just says, “I’m a-gonna get ya.  There’s no use running.”

I can’t even imagine what havoc they will wreak on the world of Kahlan.

Keep on buildin'!
~~Clay S.