 Castle / 10243
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:59:44 GMT

Hey these are great! I msised this post and now I had the pleasure of seeing
your Dragons! Wow! You are a leader in the area! Maybe the only one at all!!

I'm so glad to see all of these together!

DRAGONS!
DRAGONS!
DRAGONS!

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my july
surprise, my august surprise.  And in order to properly introduce my august
surprise, I'm going to tell a short little story.  I would suggest right
clicking and opening the page links in a new browser window so you don't have
to go back and forth a lot, oh, and by the way, I would suggest going to the
link right after you read the words before it, just to increase your enjoyment.
:)

So here it goes:

Once upon a time...

There was a dragon...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease1.html

Actually there were two dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease2.html

Ok, three...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease3.html

To be honest, there were four dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease4.html

And they had a little friend...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease5.html

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

--Anthony