 Castle / 10163

Subject:
July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:42:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my july
surprise, my august surprise.  And in order to properly introduce my august
surprise, I'm going to tell a short little story.  I would suggest right
clicking and opening the page links in a new browser window so you don't have
to go back and forth a lot, oh, and by the way, I would suggest going to the
link right after you read the words before it, just to increase your enjoyment.
:)

So here it goes:

Once upon a time...

There was a dragon...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease1.html

Actually there were two dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease2.html

Ok, three...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease3.html

To be honest, there were four dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease4.html

And they had a little friend...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease5.html

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

--Anthony

Re: July and August Surprise
Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

OK IM NOT SURE IF I DID THIS RIGHT BUT...

THE DRAGONS LOOK REALLY AWESOME .
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
THATS MY TWO CENTS
MATT

Re: July and August Surprise
Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

OK IM NOT SURE IF I DID THIS RIGHT BUT...

THE DRAGONS LOOK REALLY AWESOME .
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
THATS MY TWO CENTS
MATT

Thanks for the compliments and the money

--Anthony

Re: July and August Surprise
My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my • july
surprise, my august surprise. • *snip*
There was a dragon...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease1.html

Actually there were two dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease2.html

Ok, three...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease3.html

To be honest, there were four dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease4.html

Verry, Very Cool!!
They'ry all great!

And they had a little friend...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease5.html

I think that the dragon slaying buisiness has just come to an end......

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.
Yeah those are cool.

Gary

My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my • july
surprise, my august surprise. • *snip*
There was a dragon...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease1.html

Actually there were two dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease2.html

Ok, three...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease3.html

To be honest, there were four dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease4.html

Verry, Very Cool!!
They'ry all great!

Thanks much!

And they had a little friend...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease5.html

I think that the dragon slaying buisiness has just come to an end......

Here lies Garalt, may he slay in peace...

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.
Yeah those are cool.

Gary

Thanks again

--Anthony

Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

--Anthony

Re: July and August Surprise
       You have ~Dragon Makin'~ down to an art!

Your truly the Master of the Winged Drakes…

              Sincerely,
                           --==Riçhärd==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®