 Castle / 10174
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 05:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mladen Pejic writes:
(in Gollum-like voice)

Yesss... Shiri the gifted one... Her precious Chris is already in our evil
clutches...

ROFL.... SO HARD! Like hell. You'll NEVER get me. NEVER I say! Never!!! And
don't even try the Chris-bait, I'm the one who has him in *my* clutches and
you all know it. ;-)

<whoo-pish! (sound of whip crackle)>

Did I say that out loud? His friends are poisoning my mind. ;-) Chris isn't
whipped. He's agreeable.

-Shiri
XFUT .off-topic.fun  (I think we're increasingly in need of a
Chris-and-Shiri-jokes newsgroup...)