 Castle / 10289
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Anthony Sava wrote:

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious • link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

--Anthony

Well Aggie...
They look just as good as I knew they would
(Similar to most, I just read Shiri's post)

Thanks much commie!

Excellent work all around. I must say though, that Vildegraas IS my
favorite (nice name... *Grin*), with Tempi Frei a close second now that
I've seen more shots of her. Very nice! Can't wait to actually SEE them
all in action in your stories.

Unfortunately, that won't be for a little while longer, right Pawel?
Thanks again

--Anthony