 Castle / 10281
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 05:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Best writes:

And they had a little friend...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease5.html

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

OK IM NOT SURE IF I DID THIS RIGHT BUT...

THE DRAGONS LOOK REALLY AWESOME .
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
THATS MY TWO CENTS
MATT

Thanks for the compliments and the money

--Anthony