 Castle / 10183
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my july
surprise, my august surprise.  And in order to properly introduce my august
surprise, I'm going to tell a short little story.  I would suggest right
clicking and opening the page links in a new browser window so you don't have
to go back and forth a lot, oh, and by the way, I would suggest going to the
link right after you read the words before it, just to increase your enjoyment.
:)

So here it goes:

Once upon a time...

...there was a guy with click hinges galour. "So", says he, "I'll build me
some dragons, three. No, wait! What's more? I'll make it an even four!" (1)

There was a dragon...>Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

You've managed to out-do yourself, Anthony. As far as color schemes, I like
Tel'Karak Zrahl or Tempi Frei. The Tempi Frei idea is very cool. I like the
fins and tail. With your method of articulation, it gives perfect aquatic
movement to it.

The teeth on Vildegraas are impressive. Very powerful looking.

Joel J

(1) It's Shiri's fault. She started it! Blame her if you don't like my
crumby (non)poetry. ;)