 Castle / 10216
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:03:30 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote:

Anthony Sava wrote:

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

--Anthony

Well Aggie...
They look just as good as I knew they would
(Similar to most, I just read Shiri's post)

Excellent work all around. I must say though, that Vildegraas IS my
favorite (nice name... *Grin*), with Tempi Frei a close second now that
I've seen more shots of her. Very nice! Can't wait to actually SEE them
all in action in your stories.
--
Matt Brooks

Hey Mookie! Maybe you were RIGHT about that one picture we saw early?
And Tempi and Vilde are the result???? Wow, dragon's grow FAST!!!

I think so! They must be fraternal twins (I think those are the ones
that don't look like each other) I'd like them to visit me for a bit!
I'll send em back after she gives birth :) I get to keep the lil'one
though! (maybe she'll have twins again?)

I can't pick a fav :( I love them all, they all have something or other
that I find just fascinating. Vildegraas and that head.. those whiskers
just make me go wwwwooooaaahHHhhHhHhhh!! that's one mean looking dragon!
the colors worked out perfectly too. He for some reason, makes me think
grand-daddy...

Tempi Frei, love the color, tail, fin(s), especially the ones on the
head. I really like the sleek design of the body, looks like she would
have no problems swimming around the ocean at major speeds.  I
especially love the poses Anthony did of her!

Formeathan looks like a big nasty boy! I don't think I want to mess with
him in the least. He looks like he's bulked up to ram a few castle
walls, and would have NO problem doing it! and for red and yellow being
2 of my least liked colors, I think he turned out looking very good!

Karak will always be special though, because she was the first, her
design is what made the other 3 possible!

All in All, a great job by Anthony! This is going to be hard to better,
at least by me! my building would probably only give me something like
the Official Lego Dragon set they put out... a cartoon...

So... what's next Anthony??? hehehehehehe

Tamy