 Castle / 10288
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, or whomever is out there, I give to you the second part of my • july
surprise, my august surprise.  And in order to properly introduce my august
surprise, I'm going to tell a short little story.  I would suggest right
clicking and opening the page links in a new browser window so you don't have
to go back and forth a lot, oh, and by the way, I would suggest going to the
link right after you read the words before it, just to increase your • enjoyment.
:)

So here it goes:

Once upon a time...

...there was a guy with click hinges galour. "So", says he, "I'll build me
some dragons, three. No, wait! What's more? I'll make it an even four!" (1)

"after all", said he, "I have too much time on my hands, so I'll build and take
pictures, so I can pretend I have lots of fans!"

There was a dragon...>Enjoy, have fun, and please.... LMKWYT! :)

You've managed to out-do yourself, Anthony. As far as color schemes, I like
Tel'Karak Zrahl or Tempi Frei. The Tempi Frei idea is very cool. I like the
fins and tail. With your method of articulation, it gives perfect aquatic
movement to it.

The teeth on Vildegraas are impressive. Very powerful looking.

Joel J

Thanks much Sir Joel!  Vildegraas is probably one of the best built when it
comes to stability, though Tempi Frei is fun to pose cause she never stands up
:)

--Anthony

(1) It's Shiri's fault. She started it! Blame her if you don't like my
crumby (non)poetry. ;)
And blame Joel if you don't like mine :)