 Castle / 10176
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mladen Pejic writes:
(in Gollum-like voice)

Yesss... Shiri the gifted one... Her precious Chris is already in our evil
clutches...

Yesss... Then we'll have our preciousss...

(whoops, getting off topic, the hunt for the "preciousss" is another story, a
3-part book trilogy in fact, available at any library and bookshop NEAR YOU!)

   I thought "precious" was Buffalo Bill's poodle in "Silence of
   the Lambs."  Ew.

   LFB