 Castle / 10164
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

Wow, a whole family! It seems the dragonmaster has been busy lately.

Terrific models Anthony, I can't wait to see more pics of them. I wish I could
give you some more "interesting" feedback, but for now, I am just kinda floored
by your creations! Nice to see how you have given them all different "looks".

So which are good and which are bad? Do they have names pronounceable to the
human tongue?