 Castle / 10286
Re: July and August Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:16:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan McNeally writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
(sniped)

Once upon a time...

There was a dragon...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease1.html

Tel'Karak Zrahl is your masterpiece as of yet. The others are sweet too but
this one just looks so evil and nasty it's just sweet.

Yeah, she is a bute, ain't she?  My girlfriend says she's her favorite too.

Actually there were two dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease2.html

This one is ok but I think it looks a little blocky, kinda like a toad. :)

A dragon toad, huh?  Toady for short :)

Ok, three...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease3.html

This is a nice one too it looks sleek like it should be in water. The ears
were a nice touch.

Thanks much.  The ears were an after thought as I was gathering pieces, I saw
them on brickbay and came up with the idea.

To be honest, there were four dragons...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease4.html

Vildegraas is sweet. I like this one the most of the new ones. The colors
are very good for this one. You did an excellent job on the head. It
actually looks like it has a face to it and a personality. The tail and
scythes are cool. How far back can the scythes swing?

Thanks much!  The scythes can swing back till they touch his thighs.  Even
though they have to be pinned in almost any position, they look cool wherever
they go.  They can also bend at the joints, though I'm not sure if I'll
'allow' him to do that, just to give the illusion that the scythes are 'solid'.

And they had a little friend...

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/teaser/tease5.html

Ouch I would hate to be him. Is that Garalt there?

Here lies Garalt, six feet under, cause thats how far down in the ground they
stomped him.

Enjoy that?  I hope you did.  Further images can be found on the obvious link
on my website.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

OH yeah I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing.

Dan McNeally
Aim: Levolk
MSN: Levolk@hotmail.com

Thanks for the comments!