 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1045
Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:54:13 GMT

steve barile wrote...
Anyway, it seems that you guys picked up on it and now the answer is easy
'cause -sc "#if (clock > n)" has been added to L3PAO. Thank You, Thank You,
Thank You. However I'm having trouble with telling POV-Win to render all the
clock steps. I was trolling around last night and read it somewhere but now
I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Try adding the follwing to QUICKRES.INI located in
C:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.1\renderer

[320x240, No AA, 10 Frames]
Width=320
Height=240
Antialias=Off
Initial_Clock=1.0
Final_Clock=10.0
Final_Frame=10

Then you can choose the "320x240, No AA, 10 Frames" render option in the
dropdown list below the toolbar in "PovRay for Windows".
You can of course add other variations of size/antialiasing/framecount,
look at the other sections in QUICKES.INI and in the POV documentation.
/Lars