 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 417
416  |  418
Subject:
Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:53:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

STEVEBAR wrote:
Would anyone be willing to partner with me to create a small ray-traced
rendered instruction book? I'll even do the rendering if you just set up the
POV file... or whatever.

What would be better is if there were a utility to help automate POVRAY
rendering of MOC instruction books, kinda like what LDraw Add-On does for
LDLite instruction renderings.

Steve, do you know how much change LDAO would need in order to do this?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Uh, two.  Including this one.