 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 428
Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:24:20 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> writes:

Yeah, and the docs aren't the best, either.  Do you know of any
decent tutorials for the 3.1 language?  Online or book would be
great, but all I've seen is stuff for 3.0...

I've simply used the POV-Ray 3.1 manual, which has a tutorial on most
major features, and a nice reference.  It can be gotten from

    http://www.povray.org/ftp/pub/povray/Official/Docs/

Fredrik