 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 414

Subject:
anyone interested in rendering for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:20:40 GMT

Hi All,
I'm from over on the .train group and I have recently created some
instructions for a few train MOCs. The steps are in place in the DAT file but
my POV skills are a bit lax. I tried to render and I don't have enough
experience in placing cameras and lights.

Would anyone be willing to partner with me to create a small ray-traced
rendered instruction book? I'll even do the rendering if you just set up the
POV file... or whatever.

SteveB