 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1044
Re: Error in POV Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:46:54 GMT

Jeroen de Haan wrote...
I made some files and converted them in L3P with the -q3 and -lgeo switches.
I put all the LGEO .INC files in the Include folder and when I want to
render I get this error message in 2 of the 3 files:

// Train Window  1 x  2 x  3

lg_4035
<----ERROR

Programma Schijf:Desktop Folder:Sysop:Archive Folder.1:t1980-01.pov:12891:
error: object expected but undeclared identifier 'lg_4035' found instead.
-- [SHELL:FATAL_SHL]
Reclaiming memory

Why is this? I tried it on the Macintosh and Windows version.

Lutz Uhlmann has put a construct like
   #ifdef(lg_xxxx)
   #else
   #declare lg_xxxx = ...
   #end
in all his files to avoid redefinition errors if a lg_xxxx.inc file is included twice.
(it is not needed by L3P because it only includes any file once)

But the lg_4035.inc has an error in line 11, it says:
   #ifdef(lg_4033)
which should of course be lg_4035...
(the error is also in line 8, but that's within a comment :-)

So if your model has a 4033.DAT before the 4035.DAT,
the lg_4035 is never defined and you get the above error message.

Try correcting the lg_4035.inc file, changing 4033 to 4035.
If this solves your problem, please notify Lutz Uhlmann.
If not, then I'll need to have a look at the POV file.

Also, the 9V tracks render yellows/goldish now in stead of chrome. When NOT
using the -lgeo switch it renders correct!

As Bram said, "L3P -lgeo" uses the L2P color scheme.
/Lars