 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1042
RE: Error in POV Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:25:01 GMT

Jeroen de Haan writes:
object expected but undeclared identifier 'lg_4035' found instead.

Make sure that you have a file called lg_4035.inc in your LGEO folder.

Why is this? I tried it on the Macintosh and Windows version.
Also, the 9V tracks render yellows/goldish now in stead of
chrome. When NOT using the -lgeo switch it renders correct!

When rendering with LGEO, Lutz's L2P colors are used instead of Lars'
L3P colors.
I suppose the tracks have the ldraw color for electrical components
(normally 'gold') instead of the color for chrome (383/503)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org