 CAD / MLCad / 2355
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 *** new feature request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Aaron Duerksen wrote:
unless someone can prove me wrong, it looks like I'm back to requesting
these features in MLCAD.

You could try to track down a copy of leoCAM.  Maybe that'll do it.
Or perhaps some of the leoCAM features have migrated back into leocad?
I don't know, but it might be worth a look.

Good luck,

Don

LeoCAM had a really rudimentary "snap-to" functionality added to LeoCAD.  It
didn't work entirely well, and was never entirely completed (as it was an
academic proof, rather than an actual attempt to create a functionality).

The sources have been captured, but none of it has migrated to LeoCAD yet.

(I'm speaking to this because I spent some time to try to encourage migration of
the functionality to LeoCAD, and was also lined up to help the translation
efforts of the manual to better english.  Since the source became very difficult
to get ahold of online, and Leonardo wanted to add the same functionality to
LeoCAD but in a different way, I let it drop).

     -- joshua