 CAD / MLCad / 2315
2314  |  2316
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:14:12 GMT

Hi Michael,

Could you please save your file in such a case and send it to me for
reproduction and testing?
That would be of great help!

I just stumbled on the same problem. This single line is enough to show the
problem (Impossible to change the transformation matrix):

1 1 0 0 -25 38 0 0 0 0 -38 0 1 0 48\4-4edge.dat

Philo