 CAD / MLCad / 2307
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to announce that I've just released a new version of MLCad!

MLCad V3.30

What's new:
- Development environment was changed to Visual Studio 2005
- Support for color definitions in LdConfig.ldr
- Empty lines are no longer removed (for part authoring)
- New default groups (Minifig, Slope and Tile)
- Several bug fixes

More detailed informations can be found in the release notes of the package.

Best regards,
   Michael

Thank you very much for updating MLCad to support LDConfig.ldr.

I hope that this will not be the last update to this wonderful application.

Now I have to see how it works.

cu
mikeheide

Now that I have installed MLCad and read all informations I hope we can get an
update soon. I have two reason:
1) Implementation of language support is different to what we have implemented.
2) I miss the "dithered" colours. Not the dithered itself, but the range of
colours I could choose from to make pattern parts.

Additionally (maybe a bug)
If I go to MLCad setting, tab Rendering and choose "Background color" in that
color dialog I can not browse through the colors.
That's something that has been around in the last version too.

cu
mikeheide

I have another bug... in some cases I cannot manipulate the rotation matrix
because the angle value in the vector field (which I never saw much use of
anyhow) is something like -9.223372 * 10^n and MLCad does not understand it. So
whenever I try to open up the rotation matrix field I get a dialog saying that
the angle should be between -180 and 180 and the field remains disabled. What's
worse, the same is for the vector fields and thus I cannot reset the angle! All
I can do is reset the matrix manually in LDDP. *Highly* annoying.

-Santeri