 CAD / MLCad / 2312
Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:26:14 GMT

Hello Michael

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Now that I have installed MLCad and read all informations I hope we can
get an
update soon. I have two reason:
1) Implementation of language support is different to what we have
implemented.
I'm currently looking into that.

2) I miss the "dithered" colours. Not the dithered itself, but the range
of
colours I could choose from to make pattern parts.
? I cannot understand.
There is no such range, MLCad takes that what comes from LDConfig nothing
more, nothing less.
Dithered colors originally have been according to the original definition of
LDraw. MLCad now no longer uses them, but only the
definition from LDConfig.
If you feel that colors are missing, than we should add them to this file

Additionally (maybe a bug)
If I go to MLCad setting, tab Rendering and choose "Background color" in
that
color dialog I can not browse through the colors.
Thanks for mentioning, I've already corrected that - it will be available
with the next release.

Best regards,
   Michael